Datbury's blog

Google

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

NBA Allstar Weekend

Just in case you live on another planet, so simply are not a basketball fan, the All Star festivities were held in Houston this passed weekend, and since I am here, I participated in some of it.

Was I at the game? Sure, I was the Jaimee Foxx Impersonator.


All bad jokes aside, I did participate, along with my boys, in their basketball extravaganza. It was a lot of fun, and my kids enjoyed. They met Clyde Drexler and Hakeem Olajuwon. They got to play on different types of basketball contraptions, and the coolest part . . . .

was as we arrived on the red carpet, a group of about 15 to 20 people cheered our arrival. We felt almost famous for a few moments, until they cheered for the people behind us as well, and the others, and the others. Well, you get the picture here, right?

And that was Wednesday.


On Saturday, the kids went to the babysitter, and the adults went out to play. And as usual, I was the designated driver. I know how to hold my liquor!


Except on Sunday, I took advantage of my free time and caught up with everybody else.


Thus no new threads on Monday. I'm still sick. You'd think at 30 I'd know better. Well I knew, but just didn't care. Happy *hiccup* All Star week *hiccup* end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home