Datbury's blog

Google

Friday, February 17, 2006

Maybe . . . .

Maybe I'm still upset over the way Hurricane Katrina was handled.
Maybe I'm jealous because my kids have a full time father.
Maybe I'm angry because recess was guaranteed in school.
Maybe Bush doesn't care about black people.
Maybe Bush doesn't care about people who can't make money for him.
Maybe Bush is just really dumb.
Maybe listening to music or admiring paintings is better than talking.
Maybe writing on my blog is better than interacting with people.
Maybe I could just really care less.
Maybe I could just really care more.
Maybe I am blessed more than half of the planet.
Maybe I am the stuff.
Maybe there is hope for you yet.
Maybe you are loved.
Maybe one more day won't hurt.
Maybe you can pass.
Maybe you will love again.
Maybe we can still be friends.
Maybe we can increase one another.
Maybe we can climb the highest mountain and swim the deepest sea.
Maybe you, maybe me, maybe we