Datbury's blog

Google

Friday, February 10, 2006

Presenting Datbury's Darlings

I have wrestled quite a bit over the notion of putting my kids' pics on the web for public viewing, but realizing that they are nowhere near old enough to start their own blog or have a myspace page, the only thing a predator could do would be the same as if they were seen at a mall somewhere. So without further ado:



This is my little princess.




This is my second son, the budding entertainer.




This is my oldest, and as you can see, he loves to play basketball. I prefer for him to own a team rather than to simply play.

2 Comments:

  • Oh my, You have maxed out my cute-o-meter! What a lovely family you have!! :)

    By Blogger Richmond, at 3:09 PM  

  • Excellent, love it! »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home