Datbury's blog

Google

Friday, February 17, 2006

Predator killers!




Doesn't it look freaky? Its called an "Assassin Spider" and they reside on the island of Madagascar, but didn't make the final cut for the movie(cue drum roll and cymbal). At any rate, these creatures survive by eating other spiders. Why they weren't used in 8 Legged Freaks I don't know, but I also don't know anybody who actually watched that movie. Meanwhile back at the ranch, if you want a little more info on the spiders, click on the link.

3 Comments:

  • Um, excuse me?!

    LOL I watched that movie and LOVED it, why you ask? Because it was a great throw back to all the other creature features from the 50's and 60's, which I love as well.


    Mystery Island is the BEST!

    I hate spiders and I'm glad I don't live in Madagascar. ~sigh~

    I'm going to go shower now, and have visions of spiders attacking me.

    By Blogger Virenda, at 12:53 PM  

  • Ack! I can't click the link!! Spiders are SCARY...

    By Blogger Richmond, at 12:40 PM  

  • Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home