Datbury's blog

Google

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Blasts from the past

Ever find someone that you haven't spoken to in years? I emailed the last girl I dated before I got married to apologize for the way I treated her.

But I can not find people that I would like to stay in contact with. Where did these people go? I'm using google, and perhaps being cheap because I refuse to pay for any people finding services. I mean, there is always a backdoor into one of those programs anyway. Anybody out there have any luck?


I'm specifically looking for:

Tracey W. Jones(Common name) of Missouri City, Texas
Josefina De La Cruz of Brownsville, Texas
Bert Heno of New Orleans, LA
Tanya Grant(I know, common name) of Brownsville, Texas


Anybody have any suggestions?

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home