Datbury's blog

Google

Friday, May 13, 2005

Transcend Racism

That's right. I wrote "Transcend Racism". Racism was born out of ignorant thinking and the insecurity of those who need a specific relating point to show why they are better than someone else. Think about it. Most scholars can't even agree on a working definition of racism, and the people who make allegations hardly use the word in accordance with accepted dictionaries. I am a Christian, and I hold many widely held Christian beliefs. I believe in spirits and demons, and the spirit of racism is a demon. It makes you focus on superficial aspects of a person to make a determination about who they are, what they think, what music they listen to, the size of the genitalia, et al. It makes you focus on the differences between groups of humans instead the difference between each individual. It, IMO, is one of the strongest demons that we have to face. There are even elements of it in the bible. Other than Satan, the strongest demons are rarely noticed for what they are. Spirits of poverty, simple mindedness, selfishness, vanity, sexual deviation, et al. Hardly ever noticed. I see that demon called racism, and I am asking that if you read this, join me in transcending a demon who has no authority of you or me. We are all children of God, regardless of X, Y, or Z. Remember that.