Datbury's blog

Google

Monday, May 22, 2006

New meme

Borrowed from Trouble. Thanks dawg!!


I AM: One of God's greatest creations.
I WANT: Peace of mind, peace at home, world peace.
I HATE: Quitters, negativity, freeloaders, and people who abuse the disadvantaged
I MISS: My great-grandmother. No matter what, she always had something positive to say to me.
I FEAR: being a bad father, husband, human being.
I HEAR: my heart beating slowly and I don't do drugs. Go figure!
I WONDER: If I have ever really touched someone's life in a positive way.
I REGRET: Nothing. I have lost a lot, but have also gained a lot.
I AM NOT: a dork! :)
I DANCE: With my kids everyday. I hope they learn to dance better than me!
I SING: Only when someone won't take their medicine!
I CRY: Rarely, but may cry tomorrow at my son's Kindergarten graduation.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: ready for a confrontation. I prefer to be peaceful, and sometimes that is very hard.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Nothing lately. Need to get back to a piano!
I WRITE: On my blog, and in my student's folders.
I CONFUSE: Something. If I figure out what that is, I won't get it confused anymore!
I NEED: stop being so nice and cut some ties. F&*k it!
I SHOULD: stop considering the needs of others before my own. Who is taking care of me?
I START: daydreaming and stop doing work. Needs to stop.
I FINISH: anything with a nearby deadline!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home