Datbury's blog

Google

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Tupac




I never thought a day would come where I would quote Tupac Shakur, the late great rapper, but he released a song entitled "Ride or Die" which translates "you either stick with your commitment to the end, or you quit".

Well for me, when it comes to commitments, I'm definitely a rider. I will ride through rain, snow, or hell if I committed to that ride. I will refuse to get off of the ride because of a few kinks, or obstacles, or whatever is in my path. I don't have all of the answers nor do I know all of the questions, but my loyalty can never be questioned because it smacks you in the face when you dream of questioning it.

I am not a quitter. I never have been and I never will be. Sure I've let some things go that weren't for me, but not when a commitment had been made.

Its too bad that I can't say that about everybody.

So where is this post going? We'll see by Monday.

2 Comments:

  • I think I can guess what you are talking about, and I'm sorry to hear it. I'm a rider, too. I was devastated when i realized my ex wasn't one.

    By Blogger Trouble, at 12:11 PM  

  • You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
    » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home