Datbury's blog

Google

Monday, May 01, 2006

Day without immigrants

Well in Texas, the only positive note is that there will be less traffic on the roads.

Many of my students are noticeably absent today, and I'm just procrastinating from making my phone calls because I already know what's up.

Just give them a guest worker pass, take taxes, and be through with it.

Why isn't there a wall next to Canada?


Does the general public know that some countries do not accept deportees? Vietnam is one of them.

I don't think that this is a difficult issue to resolve.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for dropping by. Come back any time.

    As for our immigrant situation, I learned today that V. Fox will be signing a new law legalizing almost all forms of drugs along the border, in small quantities. Looks like we will soon have US immigrants heading south. Are we going to become the new Amsterdam?

    Teacher? Way to go. 14 years here and wouldn't choose anything else.

    By Blogger FindingHeart, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home