Datbury's blog

Google

Thursday, April 27, 2006

1. Were you named after anyone?
Yes. I am the Third.

2. Do you wish on stars?
Never.

3. Do you like your hand writing?
I do, but I think I'm the only one since I have all the credentials to be a doctor except the education and licenses.

4. What is your favorite meat?
Deer. However its COOKED is fine with me!

5. What is the most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
R. Kelly's "I believe I can fly" single. Do they still make singles?

6. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
We'd be best buds for life although we'd probably rarely talk on the phone. I'm just not a phone person.

7. Are you a daredevil?
Yes and no. I like to try new things that aren't illegal and proven safe, so, I don't know.

8. When was the last time you cried?
Quiet as its kept, when my second son turned three. I see why some people continue to have babies because you love them being so dependent on you, but, no babies are planned for my future.

9. Did you ever tell a secret you weren't supposed to?
Nope. I'm the greatest secret keeper ever unless court ordered or mom ordered.


10. How do you release anger?
Playing the piano, basketball, with my kids, or blogging.

11. Where is your second home?
Houston. New Orleans will always be my first home even though I haven't lived there since 1999.

12. Do you trust others easily?
Nope. I can be friendly with anybody, but trust is another subject.

13. What class in college do you think is totally useless?
Critcal thinking. Either you have it or you don't.


14. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
Not purposely, but last year my students picked me up and carried me around the school and threw me into another crowd of students who caught me and threw me in the pool! That was actually fun!


15. What do you look for in a girl?
After checking her ID and body(might as well be honest), I look for intelligence, and inspiration.

16. Would you do a bungee jump?
I might.

17. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
French vanilla. Yay Richmond!

18. What is your least favorite thing?
Being broke!

19. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
4. Wife and three kids.

20. What do you miss most right now?
Having no responsibilities. (This was Freddie's answer, but I am hard pressed to come up with a better one...)BTW, this was the best answer!

21. What are you listening to right now?
Stevie Wonder Songs In the key of life.

22. What is the weather like right now?
Sunny and 75.

23. Last person you talked to on the phone?
A parent who's student was having a bad day.

24. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Her eyes and teeth.

25.Favorite drink non-alcoholic?
Flavored water

26.Favorite alcoholic drink?
I'm trying to quit, but Guinness was my stuff!

27. Haircolor?
Black

28. Eyecolor?
Brown

29. Wear contacts?
No.

30. Last movie you watched?
Crash! Loved it!

31. Favorite day of the year?
Payday!

32. How many people have a crush on you right now?
Hopefully no less than four.

33. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings. I am a sap, and an optimist. And I just can't do scary movies anymore (nor do I want to). Me too Richmond!

34. Summer or winter?
Winter? What's that?

35. What book/magazine are you reading at the moment?
Time

36. What's on your mouse pad?
Nada.

37. What did you watch on TV last night?
American Idol. Buh-bye Kellie!!

37.Favorite Smell?
Freshly cut grass and coffee

38. Do you regret ever breaking up with someone?
No comment. :)

39.Favorite actor/actress?
Nicolas Cage and Denzel are awesom actors, but Eva Longoria is the hottest!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home