Datbury's blog

Google

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Complaints about American Idol? Go here.

I'm not sorry for saying this, but the judges IMO are not too mean to some people. Can you believe the nerve of some to think that they can sing when they don't have an ounce of ability? We are in a generation where being honest is considered to be mean. Everyone has a gift, but each person's gift may be different. Some people can sing, some can be taught to sing, and some people just can not sing. That is just reality. I suck at baseball, but you don't see me pitching a fit about being told that I should leave the game alone. I play to enjoy myself. You will never see me on Baseball Idol. I know my limits.

6 Comments:

  • I've never watched the show but you are right. Anyway I think more than half the people on that show are doing it so they can be on TV.

    By Blogger Carrie, at 10:33 AM  

  • Well, ALL of them are doing it so they can be on TV, actually.

    It's amazing how delusional people can be when it comes to singing. And to hear the ones who talk about how SO many people supported them in trying out for the show... just to hear they sound like Tiny Tim on acid. Oh, my.

    By Blogger julie, at 1:58 PM  

  • It's the POINT of the show to be mean ... ?

    By Blogger Malnurtured Snay, at 8:43 PM  

  • What I can't believe is that none of their friends or family have told them the awful truth.

    By Blogger Paperback Writer, at 8:24 AM  

  • What strikes me as strange about all of this is the lack of self-awareness. It's almost as if this contest has drawn the mentally ill out of the woodwork, people who have a falst and unrealistic perception of reality.

    On the other hand, I wonder if any of these people have a single good friend that would be bold enough to be brutally truthful and spare them future embarrassment.

    I know I'd rather have that than base my life on a delusion.

    By Blogger Trouble, at 7:18 AM  

  • Hi bros!

    Who can vouch for them? Anyone even heard of them? - http://steroidssupplier.com
    i have heard they r good. let me know how it goes..

    See you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home