Datbury's blog

Google

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays

Yes, and all of that good stuff.

Can you believe that my internet has been down for so long? Perhaps it was meant to be that way. I spent a lot of time with my wife and kids. We had a wonderful Christmas, especially since my boys had been fighting over the PS2, so with my three year old getting the V-smile, they have two video game systems to share instead of fighting over one.

My daughter is a huge Dora fan, and got loads of Dora stuff including a kitchen, table set, and book with accompanying CD. She loves to dance and plays the music all day!


How have your holidays been?

3 Comments:

  • This was the kids first Christmas in two different households. We spent Christmas eve and day altogether at her house. Kids had a blast and there was actual gleeful screaming when opening presents. (Yea Santa!) Dora was a big hit with the girl child and the boy went ape over his Ben 10 and Teen Titans action sets. The much traveling to see family. Kids were excellent and wife and I got along like old friends. It was a weird xmas, but it was good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 PM  

  • Mine was good but I am glad to be "normal" again.

    I was wondering what happened to you. I just figured you were taking a blog holiday. Welcome back!

    By Blogger Carrie, at 10:06 AM  

  • Findingheart

    I'm glad that Christmas was nice. When my parents divorced, it took years for them to be able to even talk around the holidays. You're ahead of the game!


    Carrie

    Thanks for thinking of me. There were so many stories going on that I must have needed to spend time with family because I may have been on the net the entire time!

    By Blogger Datbury, at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home