Datbury's blog

Google

Friday, December 08, 2006

Holiday Meme

From Drawcircles

Holiday Meme

NAME: John

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog without alcohol. I have given it up!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? His elves do all of the hard work. I wonder how their benefit packages look.

3. Colored lights on tree/house colored or white? I like both.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope. Only came . . .er, never mind.

5. When do you put your decorations up? At some point. Whenever it happens.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Jambalaya. Its my favorite dish anytime of the year.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? This was a tough one, but I remember getting my first bike with a banana seat and my grandfather taught me how to ride it. Best Christmas ever before my own kids.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I stayed up one night and he never showed. I knew it all along. I was the only black Hardy boy.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Never!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With whatever decorations we have.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it, but I have only seen it once.

12. Can you ice skate? Never tried yet.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My bike with the banana seat of course!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being around family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? New York Style Cheesecake.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I don't really have one, but I plan on resurrecting one we did with my grandmother which was to decorate the tree the day following Thanksgiving.

17. What tops your tree? Whatever we have.

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving ? Giving for sure. I never even know what I want.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Jackson Five "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus" and the Temptations "Silent Night".
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? They are okay. Especially when I have a sore throat.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home