Datbury's blog

Google

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dead Gentleman (or perhaps only sleeping)

I don't remember if I talked about this before,

and quite frankly

I don't fell like doing the research to see.

But I've noticed that my old chivalrous ways have pretty much gone out of the window.

I still occasionally open doors for females, and still say "Good Morning", and "God Bless You" when someone sneezes, but apathy is there.


I can sometimes really care less about other people sometimes. That is why I got out of counseling, and now I teach.

The weird part is that I'm not bothered by this shift. I can remember loving my reputation for being a nice guy.

Now I could care less.

2 Comments:

  • you are STILL one of the nicest guys i know...and yes, a gentleman.

    but you're right, gentlemen are a dying breed...slowly becoming extinct.

    By Blogger drc, at 7:14 PM  

  • All good manners are coming to an end. Not just gentlemen.

    By Blogger Paperback Writer, at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home