Datbury's blog

Google

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

memememeeeeeeeeeeee!

Borrowed from drawcircles whom I found while "circling" the blogosphere!

Fill in what you’ve “done”:
( ) Smoked a joint –Never. My students don't believe me.
( ) Done cocaine-Oh Hell No!
(X) Been in love-Yup.
(X) Been dumped – Just once, and that is the one I married.
(X) Shoplifted – Gum, candy, little stuff, etc. Never been caught though.
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back – Yep. Played the fool.
(X) Been arrested-Unfortunately so. Oh well.
(X) Made out with a stranger –I believe so, but my memory of it is spotty.
( ) Gone on a blind date-No. Getting a date is easy, just ask.
(X) Had a crush on a teacher –Yep. She was my third grade math teacher.
( ) Been to Europe –Only in my dreams.
(X) Been to Canada-Windsor, but bought no liquor.
(X) Been to Mexico- 3 times.
( ) Seen someone die - Nope
( ) Thrown up in a bar – Never ever!
(X) Met a celebrity – Several, but Cosby and Connick Jr were my fave.
( ) Met someone from the internet in person – Not yet!
( ) Been moshing at a concert – Er, no.
(X) Gone backstage at a concert – I was working at the concert when Morris Day performed. He's a real jerk.
(X) Lain outside in the grass and watched cloud shapes go by-And I was sober too.
(X) Made a snow angel – Once in my life.
(X) Flown a kite – I love it!!!.
( ) Cheated while playing a game - Define cheating.
(X) Been lonely – Who hasn’t?
(X) Fallen asleep at work – Several times, all jobs, even Wal-Mart.
( ) Fallen asleep at school – See above.
(X) Used a fake ID – Only once and I got caught. It was a dumb club anyway!
(X) Been kicked out of a bar – See above.
( ) Felt an earthquake – Nope.
(X) Touched a snake – Only at the zoo.
( ) Been robbed - Nope
(X) Won a contest – Yep. I won tickets to a festival in Houston.
(X) Run a red light – Everyday.
(X) Been suspended from school – 4 times. I once cussed out a teacher!
(X) Had braces – If you can believe it.
(X) Felt like an outcast – Once before.
( ) Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night – Gross. Now gummy bears on the other hand . . . .
(X) Had deja vu – I think I am having it right now.
( ) Totaled a car – Nope.
( ) Stolen a car –.
(X) Hated the way you look – When I was younger.
(X) Witnessed a crime – Too many to name.
(X) Been to a strip club – A few. :)
( ) Been to the opposite side of the world. – No.
( ) Swam in the ocean -That sounds cool!
(X) Felt like dying – When I was younger.
(X) Cried yourself to sleep – Yes but not recently.
( ) Sung karaoke – I can’t sing and wouldn’t do that to another person.
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins – Who hasn't?.
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t – Who hasn’t?
(X) Made prank phone calls – Oh yeah. Too bad we got caller ID now.
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue – Once.
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe – A time or two.
( ) Had a bonfire on the beach – That sounds cool.
(X) Crashed a party – Who hasn't?.
(X) Seen a tornado – And a water spout.
(X) Had a wish come true – A couple.
( ) Gone bungee jumping – I want to though.
(X) Screamed in public – I have done a lot of things embarrassing in public.
( ) Told a complete stranger you loved them – No.
( ) Had a one night stand – Nope. Thought about it though.
( ) Kissed a mirror – Why would I?.
(X) Had a dream that you married someone – Uh, what was the question again?.
(X) Gotten your fingers stuck together with super glue – not anything serious though.
( ) Been a cheerleader – No. I've heard horror stories.
(X) Sat on a roof top – Yep several times.
(X) Talked on the phone for more than 6 hours straight – I don’t know what I was thinking. I hate phones.
(X) Stayed up all night – I have done this too often.
( ) Not taken a shower for three days – Gross?
( ) Made contact with a ghost while playing a Ouija board – Never played
( ) Had more than 30 pairs of shoes at a time – What?
( ) Gone streaking – Outside of a room?.
( ) Been skinny dipping – Wanted to..
( ) Been pushed into a pool/lake with all your clothes on – Nope..
( ) Had sex in a public or semi-public place – Never with anyone brave enough.
(X) Been kissed by a complete stranger – Or was it me that did the kissing?
( ) Broken a bone – I have good strong bones.
(X) Caught a butterfly – One time they were landing on me.
(X) Mooned/flashed someone – Yes. Guilty.
(X) Had someone moon/flash you – uh huh.
(X) Cheated on a test – I am in the cheating hall of fame. Retired of course.
(X) Forgotten someone’s name – All the time.
(X) Slept naked – Yeah.


I tag anyone who reads this, including the lurkers. I have you now!!!

3 Comments:

  • I'm so glad that you said hi. It is nice to meet you.

    You are very funny and I loved your answers.

    By Blogger Carrie, at 12:13 PM  

  • I did this one a long time ago. I'll have to dig it up for you.

    By Blogger Paperback Writer, at 7:25 AM  

  • Oh hooray! Something to post for tomorrow! Thanks Datbury.

    Oh and I met Harry Connick Jr. too. He sat at the bar I was tending (drank diet coke) and watched the Saint's play. Super nice guy. And a good tipper to boot!

    By Blogger Richmond, at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home