Datbury's blog

Google

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bored

I'm sitting in my classroom and have finished working on my student's papers. I now have nothing to do, and nothing to write about.

Its good to have a day like this because some days can be full of positive and negative excitement. Right now I'm just here.

Sure there are some other, more productive things that I can think of if I put my mind to it, but with the rain, and the quiet, I'm taking a little time to be thankful.

Thankful that I don't hear bullets or mortar flying over the building.

Thankful that my lunch box is in my drawer full of food.

Thankful that my wife and kids are somewhere being okay.

Thankful that I can type and see what I'm typing at the same time.

I'll never get accused of not stopping to smell the roses.

1 Comments:

  • Cultivating gratefulness is such a wonderful quality. It really does make a huge difference in our quality of life.

    By Blogger Trouble, at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home