Datbury's blog

Google

Friday, October 13, 2006

October 14

is my birthday! I will be 31 years young. Officially in my 30's. I wonder if I will have a middle age crisis.

Looking back over the years, I've friggin' changed a lot. I no longer drink(if you can believe that), I barely play sports(if you can believe that), and I'm more reclusive than I used to(definitely possible).

Also, I cuss more(well, cuss people out more than using it in regular conversation), and I care less about the feelings of others(not sure if a positive or negative).

All I know is that I'm definitely changing.

7 Comments:

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BROTHER!!! you've come a long way from the MD 20/20 and Boone's that we used to get from Habib's @ school :-) and that cake Nici, Tanya and I made for you for your 21st bday...remember that? change is good...it's necessary for growth, and i KNOW you don't want to be the same person you were 10 years ago (not that you were bad or anything)...

    anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! have a blessed and fun day :-)

    love ya,
    lil sis

    By Blogger drc, at 7:14 AM  

  • Happy birthday! :) 31...you're so young. LOL. Guess it's all in the perspective.

    By Blogger Trouble, at 1:29 PM  

  • Happy Birthday to you....and in honor of it, I'm sending you a 'virtual' can of wup a$$ for the next time you need it.

    Enjoy your day and do something fun! ;)

    By Blogger shpprgrl, at 7:37 PM  

  • Happy birthday!

    I am 31 and my life is only beginning :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 PM  

  • Hey!!! Happy birthday!!!

    :)

    By Blogger Paperback Writer, at 8:23 AM  

  • Very happy Birthday wishes from me as well.

    Though I wish I weren't older than you... *sigh* ;)

    By Blogger Richmond, at 10:37 AM  

  • Thank you all! Regularly scheduled posting will resume after these messages.

    By Blogger Datbury, at 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home