Datbury's blog

Google

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Life's too short

I woke up this morning with a burning sensation in my belly. It wasn't the gumbo from the previous night, but something telling me that I had allowed myself to become very negative because there are so many things going on in my life right now.

I am not, and have never been, a negative person.

That burning in my stomach was spiritual hunger for more positivity in my life.

And when positivity isn't around me, then I have to cook it and feed it to myself.

Everyday is a chance to see new mercies, and I receive the fact that I am able to get up out my bed in my own place and go to my job without any sickness, disease, watching my back, wondering if I'm going to be able to eat, etc. I am truly blessed, and the best way to fight negativity is with positivity. So I will be starting another blog that I have been mulling over for a year and trying to get it to look professional. Some of the best eateries in the world are "hole in the wall" type joints. Mechanics drive the ugliest cars, but you never see them broken down. I am not visually gifted, but I will use some of my gifts when I open this blog which will be coming within the next few days. Holla peace.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home