Datbury's blog

Google

Friday, September 22, 2006

Personal rant

After reading a friends post on another blog(I won't link to it because I don't want everybody reading it who knows me personally)I feel a need to lay out my feelings right here on my blog, but I can't. I don't want to be asked any questions. I don't want to hear what anybody has to say about them because they are just feelings, but I don't trust writing everything here right now because so many people in my life have access to this. I had no idea I would make this blog somewhat personal, but occasionally it is. I'm not about to burst, but I thirst to be the first instead of the worse which is a curse that can lead to the hearse but my verse is like a nurse or tylenol in a purse. I am first.

2 Comments:

  • hey buddy...everything okay?

    ~lil sis

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:32 PM  

  • Hang in there... And if you need a "completely out of the loop" sounding board, you can call on me.

    By Blogger Richmond, at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home