Datbury's blog

Google

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pierced nipples

I don't have any, but thought that would be a cool name for a band, if such a band does not already exist. I'm too lazy this morning to google it so perhaps one of you can check that out for me.

Would I get I pierced nipple you ask? Not I said the fly and not me said the flea. I don't believe in having anything pierced on my body, but I like how it looks on some people(including Janet Jackson who unfortunately showed it to my son at the same time who is only 6!).

Hey, I liked it, but it was shown at the wrong time of the day.

"We're freaks of the industry. And when you see us coming be prepared to G."

Can you name the song and group this line comes from?

1 Comments:

  • DIGITAL UNDERGROUND

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home