Datbury's blog

Google

Monday, September 18, 2006

Current Meme

Never again in my life: I never say never, even to the stupid stuff. Life is very funny.

When I was five: I thought that the olden days were really black and white until Ted Turner did something to the atmosphere(true story!)

High School was: Loved it, but I would like to have had higher self esteem.

I will never forget: My great-grandmother always telling me, "You're going to make it". I really miss her.

I once met: Harry Connick Jr. And he was cool to talk to.

There's this girl I know who: Had a birthday party that I was unable to attend. :( I could really use some help with time management.

By noon I'm usually: Warming up my lunch or buying it.

Last night I: surfed the web looking for blogger templates. I need to update this one.

Next time I go to church: give more money than usual.

What worries me most: My kids doing something stupid that I could have taught them batter than(also my declining grammar skills).

When I turn my head right, I see: My students doing classwork quietly.

When I turn my head left, I see: my student picture wall.

You know I'm lying when: The story sounds real. Only weird stuff happens to me.

If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Othello. The only brother he has ever written about.

By this time, next year: I will be teaching high school math somewhere

A better name for me would be: Shaka(I guess?)

I have a hard time understanding: Idiots.

If I ever go back to school I'll: Get straight A's instead of fooling around and being arrogant.

You know I like you if: You don't stink, or scare my kids.

Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: a terrible rock band

Take my advice, NEVER: Let them see you sweat.

My ideal breakfast is: Grits, eggs, sausage with chocolate milk.

A song I love, but do not have is: You're Beautiful by James Blunt. I just don't by CD's anymore
If you visit my hometown, I suggest: that you see the devastated areas.

Why won't anyone: Tell the Islam extremists that what the world needs now is love, not war.

If you spend the night at my house, DO: make yourself comfortable.
I'd stop my wedding for: No comment.

The world could do without: idiots.

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Lick another dude's belly.

My favorite blonde(s) is/are: The Girls Next Door.

Paperclips are more useful than: Holding papers in your hand.

San Diego means: Mudslides. :(

Thanks Richmond for the meme.

4 Comments:

  • Very interesting! ;) Let me know if y'all want to meet up for lunch/dinner. I'll be in town the first week of October.

    By Blogger Trouble, at 10:35 AM  

  • Nice one Datbury. I see we continue to have much in common... :)

    By Blogger Richmond, at 1:12 PM  

  • yes, you were missed @ my party...i had some hot sauce with your name on it!

    ~d

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:50 PM  

  • I can't stand idiots either! But I do love grits! yum! (With lotsa butter and some salt!) :)

    By Blogger shpprgrl, at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home