Datbury's blog

Google

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Most embarrassing junior high school moment

This was a prompt that I gave to my students . . .

and it made me laugh because I actually have one.


When I was in middle school, my oldest sister bought me a jogging suit that was a little too fitted for me. You could see what I had to eat the previous night! Not literally, but you get the picture.

At any rate, walking around school all day, gasping for air, I was talked about a lot. But what made it worse . . . .

was that I had raging hormones at the time. Anytime I saw a cute girl, I had to hold my binder downstairs to prevent further embarrassment. And it happened a lot!

One of my friends said that I looked like I was wearing huggies. Kids can be so cruel.

What is your most embarrassing junior high school moment? We all had at least one!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home