Datbury's blog

Google

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Most embarrassing junior high school moment

This was a prompt that I gave to my students . . .

and it made me laugh because I actually have one.


When I was in middle school, my oldest sister bought me a jogging suit that was a little too fitted for me. You could see what I had to eat the previous night! Not literally, but you get the picture.

At any rate, walking around school all day, gasping for air, I was talked about a lot. But what made it worse . . . .

was that I had raging hormones at the time. Anytime I saw a cute girl, I had to hold my binder downstairs to prevent further embarrassment. And it happened a lot!

One of my friends said that I looked like I was wearing huggies. Kids can be so cruel.

What is your most embarrassing junior high school moment? We all had at least one!

6 Comments:

  • Me do something embarrassing in middle school? No way! I was cool.

    By Blogger Carrie, at 11:26 AM  

  • my most embarrassing moment? had to be the day chris johnson brought his dog's brush to school and brushed my hair with it because everyone called me "poodle" because my hair was so curly...

    By Blogger drc, at 12:53 PM  

  • Er.....

    By Blogger Paperback Writer, at 10:58 AM  

  • Uhmmm....every day?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 AM  

  • Uhmmm....every day?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 AM  

  • Uhmmm....every day?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home