Datbury's blog

Google

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Just another day . . . . . .


*Datbury singing*

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
A beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Won't you be my neighbor



Okay Dawn, you can uncover your ears! :)


If I saw a guy like Mr. Rogers today, I'd assume that he is a child molester. But that is the society we live in today.

The pic is a picture of a Tiny Toons character, and his name is the same as my coworker's nickname. How funny! Plucky Duck.

2 Comments:

  • Oh I love plucky. And I loved the ones with Elmyra loving up her kitty... Poor kitty...

    By Blogger Richmond, at 12:30 PM  

  • lmao! dat, you are so special :-)

    love ya!
    dawn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home