Datbury's blog

Google

Monday, April 03, 2006

Paid your worth?

This article examines that question. Does anyone feel paid their worth? I mean even the guy or lady who rarely does their work feels undervalued, right? The sports stars and business leaders who only attend conferences and long lunches get paid more than people who actually get their hands dirty, so how does one determine if they are paid what they are worth?

I'll tell you how. If you can pay your bills, then be thankful that you can because there are many people who struggle on a daily basis just to get basic necessities. I was kind of blown away at the idea of this article, and did not read it in its entirety. Surely there are more important matters to consider.

If I won the lottery, would my perspective change? Maybe, or maybe not, but how much money is in or not in my pocket will never determine how much I am worth. No company, not even Wal-Mart, can afford me based on that criteria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home