Datbury's blog

Google

Monday, April 03, 2006

Good Monday Morning!

Did you remember to set your clocks forward? Remember, Spring Forward, and Fall Back!

It was a wonderful weekend except for the fact that LSU lost. :(

My oldest lost his first tooth, and he was so excited. But who told him that the tooth fairy would give him a dollar. Friggin' inflation for imaginary creatures as well? We have got to do something about this economy.

On top of that, my daughter is now able to climb out of the playpen! We tried using the gate, but I refuse to bolt it, and thus my three year old runs through it like he is Bo Jackson. WTH!! And then he gets up laughing about it.


Then I was able to see my college roommate whom I hadn't seen in over ten years. It was pretty cool because we both have changed in so many ways. We're in our 30's although he's closer to 40 than I am. :P

Somebody once said, "Keep on livin'", and I realize that has so many meanings, and it is a very deep statement.

2 Comments:

  • Inflation is right. When I polled the playground moms back when the toothfairy first started visiting our house I got estimates from .50 to $8. Can you imagine? $8 a tooth?? Good grief!

    (Oh, and I'm cafinated now oand got off work a bit early... Life is good.) :)

    By Blogger Richmond, at 8:20 AM  

  • :)

    By Blogger Datbury, at 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home