Datbury's blog

Google

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Get to know me!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Student Advisor
2 Resident Advisor
3. Customer Service Rep
4. Features Editor

Four Movies you would/could/do watch over and over:
1. Flash Gordon
2. Harlem Nights
3. Star Wars
4. School Daze

Four Places you have lived:
1. New Orleans
2. Houston
3. San Antonio
4. St. Rose, LA
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. ANTM
2. American Idol
3. Sportscenter
4. Sponge Bob

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Orlando, FL
2. Washington, DC
3. St. Louis, Missouri
4. Detroit, MI

Four websites I visit almost daily:
1. cnn.com
2 msn.com
3. datbury.blogspot.com
4. cakeandice-cream.blogspot.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1 jambalaya
2. Pasta Mardi Gras
3. Mole'
4. Mother Dear's Gumbo

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home in bed
2. hooping
3. listening to jazz outdoors
4. playing piano

2 Comments:

  • And Flash Gordon is one of my all time faves. :) 'Course now I am going to have the song in my head for the rest of the day....

    By Blogger Richmond, at 3:49 AM  

  • Flash, ah ah!

    By Blogger Datbury, at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home