Datbury's blog

Google

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Been Tagged

Since MN tagged me, I have to give you six weird habits.

1.) I make funny faces when I sing to my kids.

2.) When I eat, I finish one section before moving on to another(for example: eating all of my peas before touching my chicken)

3.) Despite my occasional typos on here, I edit my coworkers emails for spelling errors.

4.) Since "Man in the Moon" came out, I like to make jokes about people around me that only I'm in on. People will give me a weird look, but only I know what is really funny.

5.) I like to look at strangers in an elevator, and when the time is right, release a silent killer(I can be such a social deviant).

6.) Even though I don't have the greatest voice, I like to convince people to take medicine by singing to them(only one person still refused and she knows who she is!)

BTW, I tag Richmond and Alex

9 Comments:

  • i told you i wouldn't DRINK the pepto...that stuff is nasty...you can sing till you're blue in the face, and i STILL wouldn't drink it...lol...i have that pic somewhere...plastic guitar and shades...not even close to stevie :)

    love ya!
    dawn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:24 PM  

  • You had better not post that pic! I have an image to protect!

    By Blogger Datbury, at 7:17 AM  

  • lol...it's so nice to have bribery pics of friends from college...i think i have some of your 21st bday as well...remember that cake we "made" you?! lol...fun times!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:57 AM  

  • Well I'm not famous yet, so hold off on releasing that pic!

    By Blogger Datbury, at 8:02 AM  

  • lol...ok ok...i can't wait till your kids get old enough to see these pics and hear of all the great stories i have on you :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 AM  

  • Wow! I got triple tagged with this meme! I posted my 6 yesterday. ;)

    By Blogger Richmond, at 12:19 PM  

  • Thank you!
    [url=http://ezhwasjx.com/ngvm/crls.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ujuwvzht.com/exvd/ckue.html]Cool site[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 PM  

  • Great work!
    My homepage | Please visit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 PM  

  • Nice site!
    http://ezhwasjx.com/ngvm/crls.html | http://foolxokb.com/qfij/lslh.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home