Datbury's blog

Google

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

More facts or possible bu!!sh!t.

Taken a picture naked? No comment. :)

Made out with a member of the same sex? Hell no.

Danced in front of your mirror? Yeah, and???

Told a lie? Who hasn't except Jesus?

Gotten in a car with people you just met? Yep. I was once stranded in between Houston and San Antonio, and I got picked up by a stranger. Thanks dude!

Been in a fist fight? Not since the 9th grade. Its hard to tick me off as I won't respond unless you touch me.

Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? Who hasn't. I'm still waiting on Irene Cara to call me!

Been arrested? Unfortunately. Dang tickets!

Left your house without telling your parents? Only because she wasn't home.


Ditched school to do something more fun? Only in college, and I shall not name the fun activities that ensued.

Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? Yep. Only slept.


Seen someone die? No, but they died later.

Kissed a picture? No, but I used to kiss my En Vogue poster.

Slept in until 3? That is impossible for me to do except when I was a door to door salesman and taking Human Anatomy and Physiology at the same time. After I quit the job, I slept for 24 hours straight!

Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? I used to love doing that at the River View In New Orleans. Don't know if it still exists.


Played dress up? Er, no.

Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes, all the time.

Felt an earthquake? No

Touched a snake? At the zoo!

Ran a red light? Yes even intentionally.

Had detention? Who hasn't?

Been in a car accident? Yes

Pole danced? No comment. :)

Been lost? I'm a male. I've never been lost.

Sang karaoke? More than once.

Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Who hasn't?

Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Yes

Kissed in the rain? Yep.

Sang in the shower? Still do!

Got your tongue stuck to a pole? Er, no.

Ever gone to school partially naked? No.

Sat on a roof top? Yes

Played chicken? Chicken is best played with a chick on your shoulders in the pool!

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? No.

Been told you’re hot by a complete stranger? Yep. I even had a chick grab my butt. I felt so cheap.

Broken a bone? Nope.

Mooned/flashed someone? Hah! At my 19th birthday party. I still have the pics somewhere!

Forgotten someone’s name? Yes

Blacked out from drinking? Three times!

Played a prank on someone? Of course!

Felt like killing someone? Too deep to answer.

Made a parent cry? My mom cried at graduation.

Cried over someone? Yep. And we got married.

Had sex more than 10 times in a weekend? Hmm. How to answer? 10 blasts or ten different times?

Had/Have a dog? Yes

Been in a band? Yes. My first was the First Zion Harmonizers, and the second was a band at the Lake whose name was so damned long that I can't remember it, and the other was the Lake Jazz band.

Drank 25 sodas in a day? If so, I don't remember!

Shot a gun? Only once, but since I have a daughter, I will shoot some more at the range.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home