Datbury's blog

Google

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Where the hell have I been?

Greetings, salutations, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year and anything else that I have forgotten. There are so many people that I did not contact over the holidays that one may figure that I MUST have been in jail. Hardly. I was waiting for the year to be over. 2005 had to be the worst year of my life, and I am so glad that it is over. With the dawning of 2006, I emerge unafraid of the new year, hopeful that it is harvest time as I spent many days and nights on my knees sowing seeds of goodness.

I can remember my grandmother saying that there will be good days and bad days, good months and bad months, good years and bad years. One of my seasoned(aged, ripened, etc.) co-workers said that she had a bad decade. Yikes, I shudder to think!!!

With there being more work and little time available, I have decided to keep my blog, and omit everything else. This means no more bnet and nationstates, and other places I visit(except for learngospelmusic).

But I will keep the hits coming like Whitney Houston off of crack.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home