Datbury's blog

Google

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

More Jokes

Thibodeaux is up fishing in the bayou, off-season. On his way back, the local game warden lit up his boat with a spotlight.

"Hey, Thibodeaux! You ain't been fishin' up in dat Bayou, has you?"

"No suh, Mr. Game Warden, I ain't been fishin'," replied Thibodeaux.

"Well, den," continued the warden, "What you got dere it dat coolah?"

Thibodeaux say, "Fish. But I ain't cotched 'em. Dey's my PET fish."

The warden say, "Now, Thibodeaux, you KNOW dey ain't NO such thing as no pet fish."

Thibodeaux replied, "Why sho' dey is! I gots a little fish pond roun' back de shack, and when Billybob, Katie, Boudreax and de res' get's lonely for dey frien's up in de bayou, I takes up up dere and let's 'em play. Den I jes' whistle's for 'em and dey jumps RIGHT back in de cooler, and I takes 'em home!"

"Now, Thibodeaux," said the warden, "You know dey ain't NO way I'm believin' dat story."

"Why, it's sho' nuff true!" exclaimed Thibodeaux. "You watch! I let 'em go, and den calls 'em back afta awhile, and you see!"

He proceeded to let each fish gently down into the water, and waited awhile.

After about ten minutes, the warden got impatient.

"Thibodeaux!", he cried, "When you gonna call back dem Fish?"

"What fish?" asked Thibodeaux.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home