Datbury's blog

Google

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Reincarnation

Wait, wait wait! Before you leave, you must read this one! Its not about the Hindu belief, or whatever belief system that believes in reincarnation. Its about the passing on of genes to our offspring. Its about innate chromosomes that foster characteristics that can't be taught. Its about my two year old son again. Remember when I wrote about him locking my wife outside of the house? Well the ham is oinking it up again. We're sitting in church on communion Sunday waiting for the bread and grape juice, and I'm holding my two year old in my arms. He turns towards a lady and smiles as her. He then begins to look away, and then smile at her again. Of course I'm trying to keep him still, but he has an agenda that he did not disclose to me at any given time. While smiling and playing with the lady, he tells her "Hey". He says this two times, and then says, "Hello". That is what kids do when they are bored, right? Not him. He then says hello again, and asks her "How are you?" And then he says, "I'm fine mamma." I was outdone. This two year old boy was actively flirting with this lady. Should I have been upset? Should I have yanked him in a fashion that Nanny 911 would have been upset with me? Neither. I apologized to the lady and moved. My son is already blessed with the lady killer looks, and apparently he has inherited something else from his daddy: game. Now don't click on the comments to spew your hate. Its only because he hasn't had an opportunity to hypnotize you. He might as well since I haven't used it since before I got married. My son, future player, future pimp. But he will do that with his education, though. Nothing less than that.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home