Datbury's blog

Google

Thursday, December 01, 2005

You can't make me clean up your crap!

When I first heard about this, it made me forget what my two year old had done recently. The janitors in Houston have formed a labor union. WTH! As you can see from the story, they make little or nothing as it is, so now they are going to request more money to change toilet paper and empty out my trash? You do realize that most companies will not take on a pay increase, so that leaves employees with the responsibility of cleaning out their own trash, refilling the toilet paper, mopping the break room. WTH! I didn't go to college to do that stuff! Its bad enough being a male and always being asked to help move stuff around the job. Now they are going to want me to clean up too? I clean up at my house, and keep my office straightened at my leisure. I'm not washing any windows nor am I cutting anyone's grass. And I'm definitely not cleaning up anybody's crap. What's next, a labor union for panhandlers? What about the undocumented? How about a labor union for students who don't want too much homework? Only in America.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home