Datbury's blog

Google

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Gummy candy

My secret Santa at work has been showering me with gummy candy! I love gummy candy like Whitney Houston likes bud, or like Terrel Owens likes attention! One of my friends has a thread on her blog talking about ways to seduce her. I am definitely seduced with gummy candy. You can tie it on a string, and I would probably carry you across the Sahara on my back chasing that gummy candy(or I could simply knock you off, take the candy and run!). Oh how I love gummy candy. I'm thinking of building a shrine to commemorate the essence of gumminess. Remember the cartoon Gummy bears? Remember the song?

Gummy Bears
Bouncing here and there and everywhere


Er, something like that. I can't remember the lyrics and don't feel like googling for them.

When I say Gummy, you say bears!

Gummy!



Gummy!



Why are you simply staring at the screen? You're just jealous because you don't have a gummy fetish like I do. Many are called, but few are chosen.


And that is my gummy rant for the day.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home