Datbury's blog

Google

Monday, October 10, 2005

Never Give Up

Quitting is not, and should never be an option. I don't understand how a person can commit to something, and then consider quitting. Take a break? Sure. Wait a while? No problem. Quit? Nah ah. Never. Whatever you decide to take on in life, never give up because eventually you will get to where you want to go. Why am I writing about this? What is going on that is so deep that I decided to do a topic about quitting? Life is deep, and there are many deep aspects to it that make it deep. Don't worry, I'm hardly thinking about ending my own life. I've been thinking about different things that I deal with that made me want to quit dealing with them. But quitting is not in my bones. Quitting is not in my DNA. Quitting is for losers, and if you're reading this, you're not a loser. Like Jim Valvano said, "Never, ever give up." No matter what you are dealing with, it will get better, and you can count on that!

1 Comments:

  • Interesing Perspective on Genocide in RA
    Filed under: Armenia , Diaspora , Travel - Posted by Katy on October 10th Blogger Marcia from Mission Trip to the Caucasus, blogs today on opinions on the Genocide in the Republic of Armenia.
    You have a really nice site here. Cant wait to tell my friends about it.

    I run a store for chocolate holiday gift It has lots of chocolate holiday gift items for sale.

    I invite anyone who love chocolate or knows someone who does ot check it out. Oh, and join the mailing list to get your 10% discount code.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home