Datbury's blog

Google

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Rita's gone, and Mike is back!

Not MJ. I would hope that he stays retired this time around. Before I talk about Mike, I have a few comments for Rita. She steered clear of Houston, which was good for Houston, but not good for southeast Texas and southwest Louisiana. Our thoughts and prayers are with them as they recover from this storm. Houston is not big enough for two Rita's, so I'm glad that Marga stayed, and the other one left! Have you figured out which Michael that I am speaking of yet? Michael Brown! The former director of FEMA! He blames Mayor Nagin and Gov. Blanco for the Katrina disaster! Hello! Katrina destroyed areas in three states! That means that more than one state and one city was destroyed! My teacher used to tell me that I was a child playing grown up games, and in the game of politics, Michael Brown is an infant. What a cake! And he says that he doesn't mind being the scapegoat! He's not the scapegoat, he's the black sheep! Some people are really stuck on stupid.