Datbury's blog

Google

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Vice, Vice, Baby

Nevermind the corny title, the idea here is to talk about vices. Now when I say vice, you can't hear me. . . . Okay, so I won't quit my day nor night job. At any rate, I don't mean cops. I mean that thing which we cling to for support. A vice can be an abstract or concrete thing which we look to for stability, inspiration, hope, etc. and feel that we can't function without it. For some people, religion is a vice. For others, money, alcohol, sex, or even the constant belittling of others. There is something in your life that you may use as a vice. What's my vice? My faith in God is one of my vices. Music is a big vice for me because when I want to feel a certain way, and need a little help, I turn on the radio or play a CD. There is something about music that allows me to attach to it, and change my emotions. What are some of your vices?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home