Datbury's blog

Google

Monday, March 14, 2005

Poem of the week 3/14/05

Let's Duet


The brassy sound of
my trumpet rings
in my ears and my lips
are numb from the
creation of an essence of
pure love, pure soul
the purity of my heart
bleeding E's, F's and
G's please relax your mind
unwind and intertwine
your thoughts with my
music and let's explode
in a harmonious tone,
contrary motion, high pitch,
and strong delivery,
deliver me from the
basic triad that restricts
my natural inflections.
Jazz my mind and
free my soul, unfold my
400 metronome and cool me
like Miles supremely
in love's Trane.
No circle of more than two,
just me and you,
grandstaffing our wants,
needs, desires, passions,
action in each clef,
16ths and 32nds, cut time
or waltz, no falsetto nor
acapella. let's just
make music together.
Let's duet.



If you are interested in using this poem, email Datbury for the real name of the original author. Thank you for your cooperation.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home