Datbury's blog

Google

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Datbury's first blog

Greetings and welcome to my first blog! For those of you who do not live on planet Earth, a blog is an on-line journal where I can talk about stuff with folks that I know, and folks that I don't. I hope that you enjoy your time here, drop me a few lines, and say whatever you feel with minimal cussing please. This first thread is for those who want to say hi, wish me well, or say anything random about anything. I will start other threads soon.

3 Comments:

  • "Ribbon in the Sky" should never be sung by a college junior in a freshman dorm with a plastic toy guitar. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 AM  

  • Well somebody need not be stubborn when they are sick and take the Pepto Bismol to relieve said symptoms so that "Ribbon In The Sky" wouldn't have to be sung! :P

    By Blogger Datbury, at 7:23 AM  

  • I am a little late in responding to your first blog pronounced(blawhg. This is a very nice setup and I wish you all the success that you can stand, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home