Datbury's blog

Google

Friday, September 01, 2006

Child Molester killed

If there has ever been a case where most people would agree that murder is justifiable, I think this is one of those cases. If this man did indeed molest that child, then I think he got what he deserves, just short of living and going to jail to have the same thing happen to him. Hey, in a society where we embrace such sports as boxing, ultimate fighting championships, and other brutal sports, it should come as no surprise that many people think this is a case of justifiable homicide. Cases like this prove to me why I shouldn't be a police officer because I don't know if I could be an objective investigator. If I found evidence that someone molested a child, I'd be more apt to make sure someone like that doesn't get a chance to hurt someone else. That's my two cents.

2 Comments:

  • Let me start off by saying that I consider crimes against children the most despicable and worth of the strictest punishment. With that said, the father took justice in his hands based on the words of the two-year old. You and I are both parents, so we know that a child that young is not always truthful.

    I am not defending the alleged molester, but as a society we cannot justify lynchings and vigilante justice. Just my 2 cents...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 AM  

  • Amen, Datbury.

    By Blogger Richmond, at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home