Datbury's blog

Google

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Spike Lee's documentary

Has been receiving nothing but praise except from one critic in New Orleans. Who cares? Rarely do critics agree about a movie. Will I watch it? I haven't decided yet because New Orleans is my hometown, and I am in no mood to be upset and crying. I mean, who is really ever in a mood for those emotions?

I will be there next weekend to celebrate my grandmother's 80th birthday. Despite what has happened, people from New Orleans still know how to have a good time. Celebrating life is great therapy.

2 Comments:

  • Oh, Happy Birthday wishes to you Grandmother - what a blessing.

    And is Michael's still open down on Bourbon Street?? I swear I had the best dinner of my life there once....

    By Blogger Richmond, at 5:12 PM  

  • I don't know, but I will be sure to look!

    By Blogger Datbury, at 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home