Datbury's blog

Google

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Stevie on American Idol

Did you see him? The kids were performing his songs. The last six were much better than the first. And you know that I was glued to the TV like white on Michael Jackson! Despite his accomplishments, Stevie is underrated to me. Some of his best music has not been released, and most people only listen to the radio songs. The reason I love his music so much is not just the quality, but his message of love and hope. A blind man with so much love and hope for the world should be considered a lesson in itself. And many people do not know that Stevie also lost his sense of smell in a car accident, so not only can he not see, but he can't smell either, but his message carries on.

If I ever meet Stevie, I would probably cry as well. To meet your hero must be an incredible feeling.

You go Stevie, and knock them out tonight!

3 Comments:

  • I am so with you on this one Datbury, when I watched it last night I DID cry, it was so fantastic and seeing him, well, WOW! I couldn't imagine how amazing that must have been. I personally think Taylor and Elliot, seemed most impressed and honored. What do you think?

    OH and Stevie, is FUNNY. ~wink~

    By Blogger Virenda, at 8:26 AM  

  • I agree, and I hope they truly treasure that moment. I know that I would.

    By Blogger Datbury, at 6:46 AM  

  • "like white on Michael Jackson"

    never heard it put quite like that... Ha! :)

    By Blogger Richmond, at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home