Datbury's blog

Google

Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm back!!!

Not that I ever really left, but the break was well needed, and If I do say so myself, well deserved.

I sent the kiddies to daycare all week while I enjoyed my break. They weren't excited about it, so I told them that if they ever work in a school with at-risk kids and get a chance at a break, keep your kids at home with you and see how you feel. With my oldest being six, they all had no clue as to what I was talking about.


My second little man is turning three tomorrow. Wow! Time freaking flies. And he has been having one of those maturity spurts for the last month. He now dresses himself in the morning and does not want any help unless he gets stuck. And he is getting to be so tall!

And my daughter, well, what can I say. She gives the best hugs. When I pick her up, she wraps her arms around my neck and squeezes tight, but not to where she is choking me. Best hugs indeed. Good morning to all!