Datbury's blog

Google

Thursday, January 12, 2006

My son's favorite wrestler

I remember when my grandfather used to watch Mid-South Wrestling right before going to church, and occasionally, I would get to sit with him at watch it. My favorite wrestler used to be the Junk Yard Dog, Kerry Von Erich, and of course, Hulk Hogan. He took me to see a title match between Hulk Hogan and the Iron Sheik. As usual, the Hulkster pulled of the win, and it was one of the most exciting time of my life. I can still hear the crowd screaming as we all watched this match that appeared so real. Its kind of weird to sit and watch my son as he watches the Smackdown matches. I have to because it has become so sexually oriented, that I have to change the channels, or sometimes I will explain exactly what he is watching, and tell him the difference between reality and TV.

He loves to jump on me when I'm laying down, and tries to sneak in an Angle lock, or the Figure 4. My son has yet to pin me, but one day he might be able to do so. He's only six, but he can do the Mexicool flip off of his sister's playpen without missing a beat. When did he practice, and why do I keep allowing him to do it. Wouldn't it be funny to see him as a wrestler some day? That is what he wants to become when he grows up? ??????????????????????????????

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home