Datbury's blog

Google

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

In love with a younger woman

I am. I must admit it. Yes I'm already married, but this young lady has stolen my heart as well. Its my daughter of course! Perhaps one day I will post a pic of her. She is such a happy baby.

She is 18 months old, and loves to smile and laugh at me anytime of the day. When she wakes up early in the morning and starts to whine and fuss for attention, as soon as I walk in, her fussiness turns into a sly smirk, and she buries her head into her pillow and starts to giggle.

I don't think the sunrise can produce as much sunshine as she does.

When you already have kids, you love the new one instantly, but a relationship has to develop. Initially, I was scared of having a daughter because of how I had treated some females in my life, plus the fact that females have babies.

Sound chauvinist? Oh well! That is how I felt.

But now, to me she is the first movement of an opus, the sunlight after the storm, the cable guy finally arriving. She is the promise of good things to come.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home